On this page, we present the fundamental theoretical models that underpin QTCAD.
Finally in Section 12, we describe the theory behind the qubit simulator.
- 1. Poisson solvers
- 2. Band alignment in heterostructures
- 3. Schrödinger solvers
- 4. Operators
- 5. Multivalley effective-mass theory solver
- 6. Lever arm theory
- 7. Schrödinger–Poisson solver
- 8. Many-body solver
- 9. Exchange interaction theory
- 10. Transport in the Coulomb blockade regime
- 11. The nonequilibrium Green’s function (NEGF) formalism
- 12. Quantum control
- 13. Bibliography